Here's what I'm going to do, for starters:
1. Make a schedule. For real. I'm only going to do things that matter, and plan for the things that do. (I'll have to pencil in an hour or two for some bad TV, but no more late-night marathons of Kim and Kourtney Take New York!
2. Stop doing things that don’t make me happy or make things happen.
3. Cancel a commitment, or two, and not feel guilty about it – no more feeling bad about not doing things that I don't really want to do. I only need to show up for things that matter.
4. Say no when I feel like it.
5. Let things be – messy! Schedule a certain amount of time for chores. After that, whatever isn't finished will have to wait!
Speaking of time, isn't it springtime yet? I need this shirt, from J. Crew, for spring. Dang, I love a pretty oxford.
“How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” ~Annie Dillard